Monday, June 11, 2007

More Media Coverage

Okay the wait is over. No, I’m not talking about the Sopranos, although it was anti-climatic to me. I wanted everyone to get whacked.
The newspaper article about our illustrious group has hit the newsstands. To correspond with the intent of the article they have a picture of the faster runners. I still think a photo of an old Black runner with a knee brace would have been better. So, if there are still copies of the newspaper available purchase yours. If you would prefer the electronic version here’s the link:

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007706110366

Now we’ll have most of Metropolitan Detroit coming out to run/walk with the group. Let me know what you think of the article and Colette’s picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home